Writing Challenge Wk 5

Bang I awoke from my sleep got out of bed and went to look in my mirror but it was not there. I look around my hole room and  nothing was there but my bed. I walk outside my room and I was surrounded by leaves I could not believe my eyes at this point I feel like fainting. This is not right but I don’t know what to do  but then I hear it the voice it said  “Follow me and you will find the key”  “What key” I said in a worried voice. “follow me and you will be able this get out of this place” said the voice. I said yes because I really want to get out of this place. A note falls from the sky and it said “make your way through the labyrinth and you will get the key” ok that does not seem to hard.  After a while  of walking trying to find my way through the labyrinth I look around and realised that I am stuck!. Later on because  I was stuck I decided to play a game and it was a pretty good one despite the fact I was stuck. To be continued.

2 thoughts on “Writing Challenge Wk 5

1. Hello Florence! I’m Jalyn and I’m your buddy from Fintona Girls’ School. I like your story start! It’s very engaging and it makes me want to read on! Anyway, I am hoping to comment on your future posts soon! Bye bye!

• Hey Jalyn, It is me Florence I have uploaded a quiz to my blog it is short and a little silly so check it out if you want 😁. ( It is a widget btw if you click on it it should take you there). Bye Bye.